Sunday, January 10, 2010

One day..


I've been thinking about a lot lately. Which is weird because my brain has been totally fried from studying for finals..haha. But anyway, I was thinking about how I'm too forgiving. I know that sounds weird but I really am. I'm forgiving to the point where I keep getting hurt. And I need to think about myself when it comes to friends and relationships and all that..because when I don't, I get walked all over and people are fake towards me. But I decided that I will always forgive no matter what..because thats the right thing to do. I just wont forget about how it hurt me and how in that place I was sad. I'm gunna 'talk' to a few people that have been on my mind that have recently hurt me. There will be no names mentioned but I feel like this will really help, so here I go.....


One day you will realize how much you hurt me, that what you did to me was wrong and selfish, you'll realize how often I was there for you when you were crying and when you were about to give up on everything..I put my life second to yours and I don't think you realize I did that. And I honestly don't know if you ever will. But I loved you. A lot. And it hurts me to know that you'll never be apart of my life again..but somewhere in that, I find peace. Because I know it was meant to be like this. I want you to be happy. And as much as it kills me that you already are, and that you never think about me as much as I think about you..I still want the best for you. So goodluck. Have fun. and live your life. It's time I finally start living mine....


Wooo, that felt GOOD. Hahah. Too bad the people that was directed to will probably never read it. Oh well.


Hope everyone has a great week! God bless<3

No comments:

Post a Comment