Then, we headed towards the venue but before that, a firetruck picked us up. YES, a firetruck took all of us to our Senior Prom..legit? Oh you know it.
Next, was Disney Grad Night. May 12th-May 13th. I'm not going to lie, I was a little afraid that I was going to be WAY too tired, and end up not having that much fun. But it was the complete opposite. Haha.
Before we went to the school, Hannah, Amanda, and I went to Starbucks to get some caffeine. We each got drinks that had 4 shots of expresso in it..umm yeah. Then on our way we had some 5 hour energy drinks, so basically we were wired. Hahah. But this truly lasted me all night long. The bus ride was fun, happy, and so enthusiastic. Bus number 5 killed it. Just saying. My group that I was with all night was fantastic, and was all about 20 people. So going on rides was insane and fun..because we all managed to stay together. The first ride we decided to go on (which everyone else did too) was Space Mountain. We literally were trampled from all the people but was it worth it? Oh yeah. We also hit the dance floors through out the night which was also incredible. Never thought I would go dancing at 2 in the morning in Disneyland. BUT I did.
I was going strong until about 4:15 am..then I started to cras
h. I ended up taking a couple of twenty minute power naps and then finally headed back to the bus at about 5:15. You could say that after I showered and ate something, I crashed at about 8:00 am until 3:00 pm. Disney Grad Night=COMPLETE success. Thanks to my lovely group for making it so amazing :)
I have seven school days, and twelve full days until I graduate. I know I've posted how ready, and excited, and also about how I can't believe it..but at this very moment..those emotions are at and all time high. My brain literally can't wrap my brain around it. But I know that I will have these memories to look back on forever..and I'm so glad that they were amazing ones. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment