Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dreaming

Dreaming. Seems like such a simple thing meaning a couple of different things. There are dreams that you have when you sleep, the kind you have when you're awake, and the dreams you have when you want to enter a different world. I often have dreams that I don't want to wake up from..it's as if everything is so much better in this world than in the reality when you wake up. But I've somehow managed to see so much light around me in the simplest of ways. Like being so close to making my decision on where I'll be for the next four years of my life..I've never been more ready to start my life, have new adventures, create amazing friendships, step out of my comfort zone, and see just what God has in store for me. He works in such crazy ways and has a plan for me. For the first time in my life, this plan He has for me is SO very clear. He is laying out stepping stones and telling me to trust Him. It is SUCH a powerful thing and I'm so blessed!

This morning I had woken up from such a spectacular dream. I was with so many people that mean the most to me just having a good time in a beautiful place. This may sound so simple, but it is so much more than just hanging out with friends. Something about this dream made me want to fall asleep and keep living it. I don't know why, but I feel like this connects to my life right now. I've been so caught up in leaving this place and meeting new people. When in reality, I have so many people ALL over the United States to turn to, and they're only a phone call away. Ahh, it's just an amazing thing.


All I gotta say is..keep dreaming. While you're sleeping, and when you're awake. Because miracles happen everyday..believe that.

1 comment:

  1. I AM FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG AND NOW COMMENTING ON IT! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete