Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Beginnings



I started this blog so long ago, and I really wanna keep going with it. I don't know why I don't because blogging is the best way to get your feelings out without anyone really judging you..cause I don't think many people read this. BUT, it's fun.


Sooo it's almost the end of 2010 (last time I wrote it was just beginning, how sad.) But I'm just as thankful now as I was then. I've gone through a lot, of course, but I'm finally finding out who I am and who I want to me as I make the infamous, crazy, exciting, scary, nerve racking decision on where to attend college next year. I'm ready to take that step..so so very ready.


I'm promising myself that I will write on this more often from here on out. I just need to. Ya know? I think I'll start with how WONDERFUL today was.. :)


-I finally got to see Madeline after far too long.

-We exchanged Christmas gifts.

-I LOVE mine, thank you Mad! :)

-We had so many good talks...which always happens.

-We went to the movies (which was interesting, I wouldn't reccomend seeing How Do You Know..just an opinion)

-We went to one of my favorite restaurants..Panera.

-A good family friend of Madeline's got engaged tonight...ah I love love.

-The wonderfully blissfully cold weather that is amongst us.


I could go on..but I'll stop for tonight. I'll start posting my ramblings on FB, but I'll keep it to myself for now. If you are reading, thanks for stopping by :)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment