Sunday, January 2, 2011

And I see your true colors..

Warning: This post may be sad, and may be very long..


I don't miss you. I miss the person I thought you were.





I think the saddest thing I've had to deal with is seeing someone that you've seen everyday for years, and not recognize them. Sometimes I don't understand why things happen. I want to take control and I know that I can't, I don't have that power. I wish I could take all stupid, bad things out of our world and change them to good things. I keep asking myself "Why?!" like I did when I was little. But this time, it is more serious why questions instead of the normal "why, mom?" questions..


Why is there peer pressure? Why do people lose themselves? Why do they forget about their morals? Why do they forget the people that have been there for so long? Why do people stop caring? Stop loving? Why do people leave? Why do they change? Why doesn't life slow down when we want it to? Why is that we don't have the power to change people? Why do people let us down? Why?!?


I know that I won't get answers right now. I think that may be the worst part about this whole thing. I just can't help but feel sad knowing how much of the wordly things of our daily lives are taking over. I know that people change. And in that, we're supposed to love them anyway. My problem is...I don't know how to act, feel, what to say, to these strangers that I'm surrounded with.




I think this is a test. To stand by even if I know that things are wrong right now. I know that there is a purpose for everything I just have to wait it out to see what happens. I need to trust God that He will be the one to change things, to make people leave, bring people back, etc. I don't know what to do but I am learning everyday and I have to be thankful for that.




Today is never too late to be brand new..

No comments:

Post a Comment