Well, it's 2011 now! How very exciting :) I just want to say how blessed I was that I have two amazing, extraordinary ladies such as Kendal and Madeline in my life. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They made this New Years one I will never forget. Really, to me, the simplest of things such as going to the movies, eating, catching up, talking about God and life, and playing Wii (Just Dance!:)) made for such a fantastic night. I don't need big New Years plans when I have people like them that play such a HUGE role in my life. Thank God for them!
I feel as though now that it is finally 2011 things are just going to go extremely fast. Like, faster than I want it to. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to start a beautiful new chapter of my life..I'm just afraid to end this one. Is it possible to just be in between chapters for a while? Cause that would be marvelous.
I was thinking the other day about 13 Going on 30..how the main character is just DYIN
G to grow up and start a new life and just be older. Then I was reminded that if you are quick to grow up, you won't get to enjoy being a kid. I would love to tell that little girl to go slow & to take life by the reins and just LIVE, rather than wanting to grow up so fast. Now that I am nearly 20 days from being a legal adult..I'm thinking well..life is mine. Once I get out of high school I can be who I want to be & do things that God intended me to do.
G to grow up and start a new life and just be older. Then I was reminded that if you are quick to grow up, you won't get to enjoy being a kid. I would love to tell that little girl to go slow & to take life by the reins and just LIVE, rather than wanting to grow up so fast. Now that I am nearly 20 days from being a legal adult..I'm thinking well..life is mine. Once I get out of high school I can be who I want to be & do things that God intended me to do.This New Year I want to see God in everything I do. In the Sunrises and Sunsets, in people's smiles, in the rain, snow, and wind, as I experience the mountaintops, run through tall trees, and see the beauty that He created for my enjoyment to be reminded that He is with me, always.
I know this year will be a rollercoaster..but I'm willing to make it one of the best YET.
Hey God, what's in store for me this year?




No comments:
Post a Comment